Below is a description of how Pontech (hereinafter referred to as the Company / we / us) processes cookies.
Two different types of cookies are used:
- A permanent cookie that remains on your computer for a certain period of time
- A session cookie that is temporarily stored in your computer’s memory while you are on a web page. Session cookies disappear when you close your browser.
We use the analysis to see how you use our site, what you click on, which pages you visit. This means that we can understand you as a visitor better and how you should be able to get the most out of your visit.
The information we collect may be used to target ads through the Google advertising network. We also use third-party cookies from Facebook, Twitter and Hotjar, which can be added to your ID. The analysis is available to our company and our partners.
The site uses Google Analytics as an analysis tool and what we store is:
- Time for your first visit
- Time when you last visited the site
- Time when your current visit began
- How many times have you visited the site
- The cookie puts a unique ID on your browser
- How to find the site (traffic sources)
If you do not want targeted ads based on which pages or sites you use, you can turn off the collection of cookies in the browser or browsers you use (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.). You can do this at any time and you can also set the browser to stop allowing cookies. If you do not want Google Analytics to place cookies or track how you use sites, you can download a plugin:
This is a global opt-out for Google Analytics that applies to all websites that use Google Analytics.
Google’s personal data processing
Read more here: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
If you have questions about how the website handles cookies, please feel free to contact us. Contact information can be found on our contact page.Contact us